Bought the wife a new Lincoln

Status
Not open for further replies.
2018 Lincoln Continental Reserve 3.0 Ecoboost AWD purchased for the wife. White Platinum with Cappucino interior.
400 HP 400 ft lbs torque.

Great deal on a left over 2018 model. The dealer already had several 2019 models in stock and wanted this unit off the lot.

Congrats to your wife and you as passenger
smile.gif
Those are really nice cars and comfy too.

I took the wife to a mall some time ago and there was an Ecoboost Continental on display in one of the hallways...I thought it would be perfect car for her as she always liked BIG sedans and her dad also hassled her about driving a foreign car (he has since passed on, but I think her brother does the hassling now). I also thought it would be great fun for me to drive with all that power and figured I could also talk her into AWD so she wouldn't get stuck on the big hill on the way home all the time in the winter.

After we met up again, I dragged her over to it and she was just horrified by it...I couldn't believe it. She then confessed that she liked driving our daughter's Impreza and was thinking about something more like that next time around.
I thought I knew her!

I could definitely get into driving a hopped up Continental.
Since my wife insists upon a sedan, I always end up getting a utility vehicle...and that's OK.

How about a comprehensive review? I love the Fusion Sport AWD with 2.7 turbo, and this car is even better.

There is something just right about a mid sized car with plenty of HP and AWD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back