Biomedical Equipment Technician job opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
Position in greater Fort Lauderdale, FL for Biomedical Equipment Tech 1. Job opened and posted today.

Entry level position for medical equipment repair, test, calibration and performing scheduled preventive maintenance (PM). Associates degree in electronics.... or prior experience with mechanical / electronic maintenance. Permanent full time position with full benefits. Paid training and safety shoe / tool allowance.

Training is in Milwaukee, WI for 2 weeks, then back to Florida to work at various hospitals in Broward County region.

Job # 3229644

https://jobs.gecareers.com/ListJobs/ByKeyword/3229644

I'm sure your intentions are good, but posting a job opening on a public forum and disclosing your employer is risky.

Really no concerns at all. It's not like I work for the NSA , CIA or _____ .

Lots of quality skilled folks on BITOG that might be looking for work. A few interested folks out of the state of Florida have sent me a PM asking if I knew managers in other states. Unfortunately I don't, so I only post the jobs in this region.

There's a few qualified folks that would do really great in this field. Folks from TX, WA, OH, PA and MD are BITOG members that my boss would hire after a 10 minute interview.

I actually saw that job posting when I was looking for GE jobs recently!

Alas, my wife wants to stay in Texas.

Paid apprenticeships across the USA that lasts 1 year, but usually at the 6 month timeframe they are hired full-time.

Job # 3096759

I forgot to mention, the job above is for a field service engineer for Maquet Servo-I , Respironics V60 , Medtronic / Puritan Bennett 840 and 980 ventilators covering Broward County.

Thank you for posting my cousin works in this field in your area. It is a great career field it beats picking up rocks for a living.

Lots of easy gravy OT in this field.

Once you get the training its an easy job with different opportunities to pursue.

Field service engineer for GE Xray and GE Mammography, will eventually crosstrain into multi vendor Xray / Mammo (Philips, Siemens, Hologic, etc...)

Greater Orlando / Lakeland - Kissimmee, FL region

Job # 3246948

Field Engineer 1 for Diagnostic Imaging

Covers the Dothan, AL region and Tallahassee / Panama City, FL.

Job # 3251653

Field Service Engineer 1 for GE OEC C-arms in the Clearwater, Tampa, St Pete region.

Initial training in Milwaukee, WI for GE equipment and Fort Worth, TX for non GE multi vendor equipment such as: Hologic, Siemens and Ziehm.

Job # 3253164

Field Service Engineer for Xray (Xray room and portable Xray ) for the greater Palm Beach region and occasionally floats to the Treasure Coast region (Ft Pierce / St Lucie).

Training for GE equipment is in Milwaukee, WI and Ft Worth, TX for non GE equipment multi vendor equipment.

Job # 3255974

Ultrasound Field Service Engineer 1 for Pensacola, FL and Southern Alabama region.

Training for GE ultrasound equipment in Milwaukee, WI and multi vendor non GE equipment will be in Fort Worth, TX.

Job # 3259526

MR / CT Field Service Engineer 1 for Ocala and Gainesville, FL region. This is a 2nd shift position from 12 - 9 PM and will occasionally cover Palm Coast region when needed.

Training for GE equipment in Milwaukee, WI and multi vendor non GE equipment will be in Fort Worth, TX.

Job # 3239382

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back