2018 F250 Powerstroke 6.7

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the second analysis 8550 miles on 10 quarts rotella t5 cj4 10w-30 and 3 quarts rotella t5 ck4 10w-30. Copper and silicon trending down. Iron is up but the miles are almost double the last interval and iron could still be a combination of break in and increased wear from towing 15k on weekends.

Delo 10w-30 cj4 went in.

IMG9569341.jpg

Fuel at zero after 8500 miles? Did they test, because most 6.7 will show a few percent of fuel over an OCI.
10.5 still puts you in the 30 weight range, so it could be correct.
Nothing wrong with 30 weight and your use I can see.

Looks real good. Iron will track with miles so dont be concerned. Keep rolling! You have a great engine there. How long are you planning on running this time around? I wouldnt hesitate 10-15k.

Looks good, alright. Probably a tad bit of break-in was still occurring in this UOA.
Nothing but good fortune seems possible moving forward.
If the trends continue, 10-15k mile OCIs are certainly in the realm of reasonable.

Beanoil I'll have to get back to you on fuel I don't know if they do or not for certain.

Will run this change to full olm interval. Olm seems to want to do 9-10k so this time it will.
Probably won't try extended drain while under warranty but it's nice to know it could go over a few miles and not have to worry.

Looks good. Fuel dilution is typically the limiting factor for OCIs on the 6.7. So if you ever consider extending an OCI past 7-9K, use a lab that uses gas chromotagraphy (GC) to measure fuel dilution so that get an actual fuel dilution measurement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back