Got an alignment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't as far out as I'd thought it'd be

TBF, the all new struts/springs/mounts all around may have helped correct something

Drives nice and straight now, even on the snow wheels/tires

The fact that I was greasing the intermediate shaft and the needle snapped off inside it, well you can't win every day

IMG_20181218_222556.jpg

Given that the general NYC area is an area rich in potholes, alignments are a good thing. They also force a look of the front suspension and can catch a loose part before it gets really bad.

Question for the OP:

Where on "The Rock" did you get a good alignment? I need to know because a friend on Staten Island needs front end work.

Thanks

Originally Posted by Donald
Given that the general NYC area is an area rich in potholes, alignments are a good thing. They also force a look of the front suspension and can catch a loose part before it gets really bad.

This is a great post.
We hate to pay taxes to fix potholes, but the true cost to drivers is far higher due to damage from pot holes.

Originally Posted by JeffKeryk
Originally Posted by Donald

This is a great post.
We hate to pay taxes to fix potholes, but the true cost to drivers is far higher due to damage from pot holes.

They wait til it's too late to fix them though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back