How bout them Patriots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, i didnt expect Steelers to win the game. Brady and that run defense New England is "shaky" i say to say least.

Steelers wont go far in playoffs as Saints we will lose to anyways

Not Brady best game but the Pats will go further than the Steelers in the playoffs.

Originally Posted by mez
Not Brady best game but the Pats will go further than the Steelers in the playoffs.

Yeah, steelers defense finally showed up in a big game

Black and gold! ...and I'm not talking about a Pennzoil bottle
lol.gif

Originally Posted by demarpaint
It's always nice when I see Brady lose.

Yeah, Brady was very uncharacteristic today. Him and Belichik are too stuck up for a poor peon like me anyways
wink.gif

Brady has slipped ,not willing to put it in there. He is getting jumpy,skittish. Defense is defenseless! Pitsburgh kicker kept it interesting.pats are going to have tough time getting far in playoffs,# 5 seed will give them more than they can handle.

Used to be my 2 favorite teams were the Steelers and whoever was playing Dallas. Now it's whoever is playing NE.

NW Pa Stiller fan in Arizona!!

BTW, in Az the favorite team is obviously the Cardinals but the 2nd favorite based on fan paraphernalia is definitely the Steelers.

3 dropped passes in the first half, a defenseless defense this year, way too many penalties on the offense, Brady has lost a bit of his touch, and Bill has made some blunders. I fully expected them to lose today at the Steelers. The end of the run and era is near.

So steelers tie browns, lose to oakland, beat patriots... OK THEN.

Last edited:
I don't see PIT or NE making it to the big dance this year...that will be nice for a change...

Originally Posted by grampi

I don't see PIT or NE making it to the big dance this year...that will be nice for a change...

We dont even lnow who will be in wild card slots yet. Everyone is ENTITLED to their opinion though
wink.gif

I forsee a Steelers/Saints Super Bowl so we shall see

So sad to be a Raider fan these days...I'll just go with my alma mater and their famous T shirt..."UCSB Football - Undefeated since '91"...which of course is the year they dropped football.

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Originally Posted by grampi

We dont even lnow who will be in wild card slots yet. Everyone is ENTITLED to their opinion though
wink.gif

I forsee a Steelers/Saints Super Bowl so we shall see

Saints, yes, Steelers, no...I think the Chiefs or Chargers will go from the AFC...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back