200,000 miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait, the one at 72nd and Prospect? I used to live a stone's throw (okay more like 1/8th of a mile) Southwest of there off 69th Terrace. Small world!
laugh.gif

Wow, I just took a drive down memory lane... Sometimes I really miss K.C. Awesome city with a killer nightlife
thumbsup2.gif
. Had a LOT of fun there. Gladstone was just far enough to get away from the madness and live quietly.

Sorry, didn't mean to hijack the thread. Congrats on 200k! It's just now broken in...

Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
Congratulations. So you did it with 0w20 oil? Blasphemy!
laugh.gif

200,000K miles on 0-20 oil?? That has to be a typo as I see dead vehicles off the side of the road daily calling for 20 wt oils!
18.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted by tig1
laugh.gif

200,000K miles on 0-20 oil?? That has to be a typo as I see dead vehicles off the side of the road daily calling for 20 wt oils!
18.gif

crackmeup2.gif
Paging Dr. Shannow.

Originally Posted by StevieC
Originally Posted by tig1
laugh.gif

18.gif

crackmeup2.gif
Paging Dr. Shannow.

Maturity really isn't one of your strong suits, is it ?

(BTW, produce one single line where I have claimed that 200k is impossible on 0W20(especially one with the HTHS of an ILSAC 30
crackmeup2.gif
...or please just shut up referencing me in your immature nonsense)

I'm having a bit of fun at your expense, grow up. Don't forget it's you that started the childish thread about "One Dodge re-writes all engineering texts" (Or similar can't remember the exact wording).
wink.gif

You claimed that wear was inevitable with 20wt's and that it was about controlling the rate, and I explained that those running on 20wt's would see more miles than they could imagine on it and provided proof of folks here that have done this very thing so there was no need to step up a grade or to a 40wt in fear in "normal" non-demanding applications.

Going to stop here because I don't want to hi-jack his thread, but since you brought it up I felt the need to respond.

Have a good weekend Dr. Shannow.
lol.gif

Last edited:
Change the fluids, drive like an old woman...most dumbed down Hondas can accomplish 200k even on W20...did you mention make-up oil? OCI's? or is this my selective retention?

nice car btw

Originally Posted by Shannow
I brought it up ???

You are full of it StevieC...absolutely full of it...

I meant above. So no I'm not full of it.

Derogatorily mentioning me in a thread, with the intent of getting me in...claiming statements from me that are NOT a representation of what what I say, but your usual strawmanning my statements...then claiming that you don't want to hijack the thread.

YES StevieC, FULL of it. !!!

Originally Posted by fcjeep
Prayers for your girlfriend and you Marco620.

Hoping the best for her, and you, while in this fight.

It looks great, another 200K on its way...

I hope you'll be deducting your miles for medical treatments at the end of the year... anything helps

Originally Posted by Shannow
Derogatorily mentioning me in a thread, with the intent of getting me in...claiming statements from me that are NOT a representation of what what I say, but your usual strawmanning my statements...then claiming that you don't want to hijack the thread.

YES StevieC, FULL of it. !!!

C'mon... It was meant in teasing-fun. Don't be a baby... You might also want to avoid some offensive holiday songs too.
smirk2.gif

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back