Finally broke down a bought a trailer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tired of renting uhaul for my ever growing fleet of cars.
Found a great deal on a 5 year old forest river eliminator.
Bigger than I thought at 28feet seller told me 24.
6k torsion axles, 16" tires, ac, air compressor, winch and Honda generator. 4 big lights in the interior.

IMG_20181213_160717.jpg

IMG_20181213_160754.jpg

IMG_20181213_160820.jpg

Originally Posted by ad244
More specs on the Airstream

It's a pendelton, we love it. I've had it for a little over 2 years and we've put over 20k miles on it.
Airstream Pendelton

[Linked Image]

Originally Posted by bdcardinal
You are going to have so many new friends you never knew you had.

That seems to be true with a truck and any trailer. I've had neighbors and extended family members ask to borrow my truck and sometimes additionally the toyhauler for a run to Home Depot. I tell them Home Depot rents trucks. The audacity of some people never ceases to amaze me.

Nice trailers, OP.

Last edited:
I hope that Honda generator is bolted down , otherwise that is going to get a lot of unwanted attention. Only slightly related- a bunch of acquaintances of mine loaded up their motorcycles - 6 iirc - in a large trailer and dually quad cab Ford and headed down to Daytona for bike week. A bunch of Yamaha's, HD and others. They pulled into a hotel for the night in SC or GA, and the next morning the entire rig was gone. Police found the trailer a few days later, some of the bikes were gone, but the Yamaha's had tougher ignition locks and were left behind. All the remaining bikes were bounced around badly as the tiedowns were removed before the last trailer ride. I do not remember the other details but I think it was over $100k property loss and this was late 90's.

Nice trailer !!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back