Scotty Kilmer Parody

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you were not watching, but just listening, you might think you were listening to Scotty himself.

His comment came across about as well has he does in his videos.

Is the real Scotty looking more and more like a ranting drunk in his videos, or am I now just noticing it?

You all can hate. I love me some Scotty. And he's making some big bucks on youtube. Ah, the American dream!

Young Scotty.
grin2.gif

Originally Posted by javacontour
If you were not watching, but just listening, you might think you were listening to Scotty himself.

His comment came across about as well has he does in his videos.

Is the real Scotty looking more and more like a ranting drunk in his videos, or am I now just noticing it?

He is hammered

Originally Posted by Leo99
You all can hate. I love me some Scotty. And he's making some big bucks on youtube. Ah, the American dream!

You can tell Scotty is rich.
That's why he works outside in the weeds.......

crackmeup2.gif
That is great. Best laughs I've had in awhile. "That's like something Chris Fix would recommend" LOL Can't tell if Scotty's ticked with his comment or not. Imitation is sincerest form of flattery.

Scotty defined his genre, the "loud expert", and does a decent enough job of narrating. He could be half-full of it but some people could learn some stuff from him, by tuning in for the entertainment, just like non-car guys watch Top Gear The Grand Tour.

It's also nice that his videos are 5-6 minutes long, have enough diversions to stay funny, but still gets a point across. This technique could be used in other instructional videos for other products.

If he ever cleaned out his garage full of junk people would get disappointed that he "sold out". I hope he's practical enough to bank away money from his moment in fame.

Originally Posted by Sayjac
crackmeup2.gif
That is great. Best laughs I've had in awhile. "That's like something Chris Fix would recommend" LOL Can't tell if Scotty's ticked with his comment or not. Imitation is sincerest form of flattery.

My take is that including "other grown men that have nothing better to do" in his comment indicates that Scotty was TICKED.

Originally Posted by Virtus_Probi
Originally Posted by Sayjac
crackmeup2.gif
My take is that including "other grown men that have nothing better to do" in his comment indicates that Scotty was TICKED.
Yeah, I sort of read it the same. And after some research on youtube, seems Scotty mentioned Chris Fix in a headlight restoration video, and not approving of CF's method.

Also seems 802 yt maker is tight with CF and they've done a few similar Scotty parody videos. They appear to like to mock Scotty's '50 years experience' statement. So there's some history here between all parties.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back