hy-per lube zinc replacement additive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: MolaKule
Education and cognition can sometimes be difficult for difficult people.
smile.gif
Have a marvelous day.

Are you a professor? I feel sorry for your students. Holy cow. YOU have a wonderful day!!!
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
FWIW, it doesnt seem like anyplace carries the hyperlube zinc replacement anywhere around me at least. The closest place is an O'Reilley in CT...

Ebay sellers online are the ONLY place I've found this recently, as it's been dropped from; amazon, Wal Mart online, Pep Boyzz, Auto Zone and Advance, Car Quest and NAPAs (not even in their 'systems' any more).
I am guessing due to the cost for a 12oz. bottle, most wanting a "real" ZDDP additive, whether they need it, or it could HURT their modern engine/catcons, or not, and that it actually DOES 'work'.
lol.gif

One ebay seller had 3 bottles for ~$45.00 with free USPS shipping included.

I got mine on sale, online, from Oreilly with free shipping for $15. I might stock up since I’m worried that it will become unavailable.

Originally Posted By: JAG
I got mine on sale, online, from Oreilly with free shipping for $15. I might stock up since I’m worried that it will become unavailable.

Given how few carry it currently, that is a real probability, sadly.
frown.gif

O'Reillys wanted FULL retail price ($19.99), PLUS shipping from their closest store to me some 200 miles away, and having to fully sign up on their site, so I passed.

oil_film_movies,

MK will forget more about oil chemistry than you will ever know. I'd drop the attitude, you are not in his league.

Originally Posted by addyguy
oil_film_movies,

MK will forget more about oil chemistry than you will ever know. I'd drop the attitude, you are not in his league.

^^^^^This

He seems to know everything about tires as well.

This is an old thread, but anyone interested Walmart has it online for $12.94 a bottle which is not a bad price. They ship it free if you spend $35, or send it to the store where you can pick it up, and not have to spend $35 to get free shipping. HTH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back