One arm covered with sleeve tattoos, other arm blank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by 02SE
My comment the last time the subject of Tattoos came up:

Originally Posted by 02SE
I have no interest in having any, and on women they always detract, IMO. But people are certainly free to do as they wish.

This is the correct answer.

Originally Posted by rooflessVW
Every time this topic comes up on BiTOG, I realize how little I actually have in common with some of you hateful, judgemental, close-minded, kunckle-dragging bigots.

+ 1

Tats are among the many things that some people have no business spending money on. I have a Niece who has so many tats that she could have paid for a new car with the money she's spent on them and the kicker is, she recently set up a go-fund-me so she could buy her four kids presents for Christmas.

Originally Posted by Powerglide
It's GROSS. Especially when its on a 30 something woman. Add the piercings, the extra 40lbs she's carrying from the three kids by three different father's, the second divorce and the OVERWHELMING sense of entitlement that particular generation seems to possess, it's no wonder marriage rates continue to plummet. The guys running from those child "women" would rather sit unemployed in their parents basement playing video games than attach themselves to a trainwreck like that. A couple of tattoos, strategically placed on an attractive woman can be a turn on. But geeez! Do you really WANT to look like a 1960s [censored]'s Angel?!

wow dude.....I don't like tats either but aren't you generalizing just a bit?

I kind of get the guys in the military getting tattoos, or bikers. But women? To each his own, but its not attractive at all to me.

Originally Posted by spasm3
I kind of get the guys in the military getting tattoos, or bikers. But women? To each his own, but its not attractive at all to me.

+1

The unadorned human female form has been revered and regarded as both a work of art in and of itself as well as inspiration for art from before recorded history (clay figurines are the oldest I know of). And as I tell my wife - I've been a patron of the,arts in this respect for a very long time!

Originally Posted by Pelican
Once the trend is out of fashion, that arm will remind the wearer of his/hers mistake for the rest of their lives.

Makes me think of the charachter in the movie Papillon with the blue butterfly tatoo covering most of his face asking Steve McQueen's charachter "You like it? So did I when I first got it!". That made a lasting impression on me from seeing that movie as a teenager.

Originally Posted by Powerglide
Especially when its on a 30 something woman. Add the piercings, the extra 40lbs she's carrying from the three kids by three different father's, the second divorce and the OVERWHELMING sense of entitlement that particular generation seems to possess, it's no wonder marriage rates continue to plummet.

I didn't realize we were both dating in the same area...?!?!?

Originally Posted by dave1251

Divorce rates are going down.

Divorce rates have to go down.... because not as many are getting married anymore.

Originally Posted by rooflessVW
Every time this topic comes up on BiTOG, I realize how little I actually have in common with some of you hateful, judgemental, close-minded, kunckle-dragging bigots.
Average age of the posters on this board is pretty high, lots of retired old men with too much time to think. Nice virtue signal though, the entire thread clapped.

Originally Posted by Mr Nice
Is it trendy to have tattoos covering entire arm.... while the other arm has no ink ?

I'm seeing more of this regularly when I go out.

Im not sure that combo is, but I have noticed Ink has been trending up the last 5-10 years.

UD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back