One arm covered with sleeve tattoos, other arm blank

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it trendy to have tattoos covering entire arm.... while the other arm has no ink ?

I'm seeing more of this regularly when I go out.

It's art. People can do whatever they want. I hang out with a lot of inked people.......some have both sleeves done, some don't. It's personal.

Still planning the other arm, or saving up to pay for it?

Or maybe they're saving the blank canvas for the style 10-20 years from now.

It's GROSS. Especially when its on a 30 something woman. Add the piercings, the extra 40lbs she's carrying from the three kids by three different father's, the second divorce and the OVERWHELMING sense of entitlement that particular generation seems to possess, it's no wonder marriage rates continue to plummet. The guys running from those child "women" would rather sit unemployed in their parents basement playing video games than attach themselves to a trainwreck like that. A couple of tattoos, strategically placed on an attractive woman can be a turn on. But geeez! Do you really WANT to look like a 1960s [censored]'s Angel?!

Originally Posted by Powerglide
It's GROSS. Especially when its on a 30 something woman. Add the piercings, the extra 40lbs she's carrying from the three kids by three different father's, the second divorce and the OVERWHELMING sense of entitlement that particular generation seems to possess, it's no wonder marriage rates continue to plummet. The guys running from those child "women" would rather sit unemployed in their parents basement playing video games than attach themselves to a trainwreck like that. A couple of tattoos, strategically placed on an attractive woman can be a turn on. But geeez! Do you really WANT to look like a 1960s [censored]'s Angel?!

Tell us how you really feel.

Think they look rough now, wait until they hit their 60's and 70's. Age and wrinkles turn tats into another whole form of "art".

She and the Media will tell you how STRONG and INDEPENDENT she is cuz she's a "single mom". She's neither. She has a house, courtesy of her last divorce, an 18 year period certain annuity/child support (x2 or 3) and alimony. Uncle Sam is her surrogate husband and the courts fund her lifestyle. No wonder she owns her house, drives a new car and works at Starbucks! I feel sorry for the kids that think this is normal and are forced to witness the revolving door on her bedroom.

My comment the last time the subject of Tattoos came up:

Originally Posted by 02SE
I have no interest in having any, and on women they always detract, IMO. But people are certainly free to do as they wish.

She and the Media will tell you how STRONG and INDEPENDENT she is cuz she's a "single mom". She's neither. She has a house, courtesy of her last divorce, an 18 year period certain annuity/child support (x2 or 3) and alimony. Uncle Sam is her surrogate husband and the courts fund her lifestyle. No wonder she owns her house, drives a new car and works at Starbucks! I feel sorry for the kids that think this is normal and are forced to witness the revolving door on her bedroom.

Did all this occur with someone you know personally?

It's GROSS. Especially when its on a 30 something woman.

For decades, I never cared for tats. As I got to be an old man, I discovered that many were quite interesting. Certainly the interesting ones are worthy of conversation. In fact, many people will tell all, if you simply ask, and FWIW, the human experience IS INTERESTING, and everyone is different.

The awesome lady with the small sea turtle tat on her shoulder, for example. She worked with the turtle rescue and I think she did a cool thing, and she is truly a good, kind and nice person.

No question people spend plenty of money on such things. However, that money does support someone else directly, so maybe it's not a waste in the "macro-economics" point of view.

I feel sorry for the kids that think this is normal and are forced to witness the revolving door on her bedroom.

Certainly, many stereotypes exist for a reason. However, as I mentioned above, everyone is truly different. It took me decades to come to terms with the fact that we must judge people on an individual basis, that requires getting to know them. The single girls that go to Corvette club meetings or other sports car events are not all "gold diggers" . Many simply have an honest interest in sports cars.

Last edited:
Oh and that health insurance premium that many of us struggle to afford is NOT an obstacle to her freedom and independence. She and her children have a ZERO DEDUCTIBLE health, dental and vision plan at tax payer expense. Medicaid!

LMBO!! Sounds like you certainly speak from past experience here! LOL but it is oh so true!!! This is the american way today for MANY younger women!!! I dated and messed with many of them exactly like this before finding my crazy german wife!

Divorce rates are going down. You have to yell louder we can't hear you down here.

"Did all this occur with someone you know personally?"

Nope. I do large group employee benefits-it's very common. Especially in community-property states.

Every time this topic comes up on BiTOG, I realize how little I actually have in common with some of you hateful, judgemental, close-minded, kunckle-dragging bigots.

Oh and that health insurance premium that many of us struggle to afford is NOT an obstacle to her freedom and independence. She and her children have a ZERO DEDUCTIBLE health, dental and vision plan at tax payer expense. Medicaid!

Bitter? Did she take your dog too?

... nice to know that you're not the type to judge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back