Anybody used Eurolub?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FCD

Right now on Amazon i could get Eurolub GTS 20W-50
( API SJ/CF-4, E2, A3/B3 )
MB 228.1, 229.1, MAN 271, Volvo VDS

For 15.68€ for a 5L bottle with free shipping.

That is far cheaper than even the cheapest obscure brand mineral oils you see here on the shelves sometimes.

About half as expensive as even the Shell Helix 3 20W-50 i have used occasionally, which only claims API SL/CF.

I have to say that for the cars i own that is an attractive oil at a very attractive price.

Never seen much talk about it on this board, anybody used their oils?

Last edited:
Yes, Oils from this company are often used and sold in part stores here, since the Company is located near munich.
It is a small company. Some Oils from Eurolub are listed in Mercedes Benz BEVOs.
Yep, the oil is cheap. Its a good quality, average oil. Mostly Group III. You dont pay for a big name and advertising.
So, nothing to complain.

https://www.eurolub.com/en/

Thera are some Youtube videos also.
Two of the videos,where the they talk about oil, are praised in the German Oil forum https://oil-club.de/ as extremly informative and not marketing bla bla....

Originally Posted by FordCapriDriver
Right now on Amazon i could get Eurolub GTS 20W-50
( API SJ/CF-4, E2, A3/B3 )
MB 228.1, 229.1, MAN 271, Volvo VDS

As far as I can determine it has none of those approvals or certifications listed. It certainly doesn't have the MB ones nor API, and it doesn't show up for the Volvo one nor the MAN 271 either.

Given that would you trust them for A3/B3?

Some of their very cheep oils dont carry official Approvals, they "recomend" these oil for us with..... Saving Money.
They explain this on their german Homepage.
Their top of the line and more expensive Oils cary all approvals. As is told before, some of them are listed in the Mercdes BEVOs.

Yes, i would trust them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back