Where do you normally change your oil?

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the garage. If it's nice out I spin the car around, back in, and keep the nose of the car parked just barely on the garage slab. Driveway angle gives me just enough room to get under the 300 (5" of ground clearance otherwise!"). If it's cold or wet I just jack it up. I can fit under the Caliber no problem.

A07241FE-476E-4EF6-847C-41827BEAA98D.jpeg

Usually in the comfort of my own garage, or over at my parents house they have a detach garage that i do a lot of work out of on their vehicles or my siblings etc.

used to be able to change the oil at my work place in the shop which was nice because they had drive over pits with an oil pan. but those kind of perks eventually faded away with certain changes in the property ( security fencing etc)

In my old house I had a single garage and it was a bit too tight of a squeeze to do oil changes in there, so I did it in the driveway. But in my new house I have a two car garage and so there is a lot more room to do it inside. I prefer it that way, as it always seems to be windy on days when I change the oil, and that always made the job messier when I had to do it outside.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back