'12-'13 Suzuki Kizashi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JC1
My BIL owns one. He takes it to the Subaru dealer that used to have the Suzuki dealer attached to it.

I don't think he's had any major issues with the car. It would be one brand I would avoid.

It's a similar situation near me with Isuzu. The local Ford, Lincoln, Mazda,(and more).. dealer that used to sell Isuzu Rodeos, Troopers, etc. STILL services them and they've been gone since ~2004. They just took the Isuzu sign down a year or two ago during a facelift of the showroom.

Last edited:
I've seen one drive past me a few years ago - I thought they looked sharp and I could have swore there's a bit of GM in it as it does kinda remind me of the Cruze.

Originally Posted by JTK

It's a similar situation near me with Isuzu. The local Ford, Lincoln, Mazda,(and more).. dealer that used to sell Isuzu Rodeos, Troopers, etc. STILL services them and they've been gone since ~2004. They just took the Isuzu sign down a year or two ago during a facelift of the showroom.

One of local Toyota dealers(my down has two) sold Saabs. When Saab was no more, they took the signage down but the SAAB Service sign still stands over the service drive. Their shuttle vans still had Saab but now it's been changed to Downtown Toyota and Subaru.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back