Tesla 3 - Jason from E.E. purchased one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rooflessVW
And?

And folks here might be interested in what he has to say about it being an owner of one and liking his past videos on other topics.
21.gif

I have found young men with gray hair to be strangely demonic. The co-host of the MTV show Catfish had gray hair and did not appear to be human and now I can't ignore it.

It's weird that car doesn't have a dashboard/gauge pod. I don't t think I could ever get used to that.

I know plenty of engineers who have bought model 3s. And many, many more, who have not...

Originally Posted by aquariuscsm
It's weird that car doesn't have a dashboard/gauge pod. I don't t think I could ever get used to that.

I know it would bug me as well. Whether I could get used to it, I don't know.

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
Originally Posted by aquariuscsm

I know it would bug me as well. Whether I could get used to it, I don't know.

Having been in my bosses Tesla SUV, It is a bit weird, including the doors that open upward in the read of the SUV model and the windshield that goes up well over your head.

Last edited:
The only Tesla that will be around in a 1,000 years won't be on Earth. I like the gentleman in aforementioned video. He is really articulant and not boring.

They had 420,000 Model 3 reservations, but they have M3 stock available for immediate delivery.
That's a head scratcher.
Don't know how quickly if they will get to making the $35,000 M3 as it sounds like the break even is $37,000.
They will need to get the costs below 30K to make the $35K M3 sustainable.

Originally Posted by Onetor
I like the gentleman in aforementioned video. He is really articulant and not boring.

There's something mildly ironic about this statement...

Not sure how many people will buy a strippie Model 3.
Wifey said we can leave her commuter (2006 TSX, 190K, perfect condition) at our other house in Petaluma (40 miles north of San Francisco).
Dang! Do we really need a Model 3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back