2020 RAM HD Pickups

Status
Not open for further replies.
2020 RAM HD Pickups

I think it looks good.

BBQDyVp.img.jpg

Not quite as handsome take on the ca. 1994 Dodge Ram, IMO. Still I'd take one with a Cummins...

I think the chrome is overdone on the front. Hopefully these come with LED/HID lights standard, but that picture looks like it has halogen lights.

Can't say I like any of the big three better than the other in the looks department, but I have to say I was expecting to be wowed by the newest Ram, and this doesn't do it.

The only issue I have with Ram trucks is the rebate scams that makes you want to shop other brands.
Its just to hard to decipher all of that nonsense and I can't be the only one put off by it.

That front end is waaaaaaay too busy. Come on. Did they poach the Tundra and GMC design artists and lock them in a room together? Simplicity is obviously not a styling goal at all three manufacturers anymore.

Why is the fake side vent up on the actual hood? Why the humongous shark fin antenna right on the leading edge of the roof? Is it still 2003 where those things are cool anymore? Needs to be seen that badly? Amazing how my truck is getting by fine with one mounted center-rear with no giant shark fin.

Despite the giant grille, the design looks like it will be yet another one with so much chrome garbage in the opening that a changeover to the one from the cheaper model will be necessary to restore cooling efficiency (yes, that happened).

This isn't as bad as the Silverado HD, but seriously. This has got to stop.

Originally Posted by DoubleWasp
Despite the giant grille, the design looks like it will be yet another one with so much chrome garbage in the opening that a changeover to the one from the cheaper model will be necessary to restore cooling efficiency (yes, that happened).

Which vehicle?

In my opinion that's the best looking HD out there, and I am NOT a MOPAR guy; GM through and through. The new Chevy is a disaster. The GMC is ok. The Ford is ok, but that RAM my friends is a nice looking truck.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JTK
I wonder if you still have to pull the grille for a 'simple' headlamp bulb replacement.

Yeah that was really stupid eh?

Originally Posted by Linctex
Originally Posted by DoubleWasp

Which vehicle?

Rams.

Originally Posted by StevieC
Originally Posted by JTK
I wonder if you still have to pull the grille for a 'simple' headlamp bulb replacement.

Yeah that was really stupid eh?

It really is an engineering marvel that you want to avoid doing in the cold of winter. LOL

Not bad once you've done it a time or two, but definitely makes you shake your head.

I was trying to hold out to see what these looked like before buying a new truck. I was really hoping for more to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back