Fram Fresh Breeze CF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
Got it about 7 months ago on amazon for $8
Now its over $16
I put it in Saturday and the fit was perfection and it really works great.
Cruising through rural farming communities- it worked great- really great
I'd buy it again at even $16

Originally Posted by Zee09
Got it about 7 months ago on amazon for $8
Now its over $16

I put it in Saturday and the fit was perfection and it really works great.
Cruising through rural farming communities- it worked great- really great
I'd buy it again at even $16

Great price. The one for my wife's car is $29.99 and they rarely go on sale.
https://www.canadiantire.ca/en/pdp/fram-fresh-breeze-cabin-air-filter-1232485p.html

Idk... 3+ times the price of a standard carbon filter? I'll pass. The Arm & Hammer might help with cabin smells (a la a smoker like me) when on recirc, but I think the carbon does most of the work of filtering outside air. I really doubt there's $12 worth of baking soda in that filter. But that's just me.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Zee09
Update
I'd buy it again. It really works better than expected.
The fit was better than OEM

A great product.

hey zee09! Wanted to thank you for reviewing this! I had installed a fresh breeze CF for a friend in his accord and it filtered all sorts of perfume that was lingering in the car. Guess the guy had a date with a woman that over-did the perfume. Within maybe half a day it removed all those smells! Left it with a neutral car smell.

so just wanted to thank you for posting this.. was debating about trying one for my own car, scion tc. Looks like I'll be getting one!
thumbsup2.gif

Not sure how other vehicles are configured, but on mine the air does not go back through the filter when it's on re-circulation. It's just a one time pass when set on "vent".

Last edited:
Originally Posted by 14Accent
Idk... 3+ times the price of a standard carbon filter? I'll pass. The Arm & Hammer might help with cabin smells (a la a smoker like me) when on recirc, but I think the carbon does most of the work of filtering outside air. I really doubt there's $12 worth of baking soda in that filter. But that's just me.

This
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
Originally Posted by 14Accent

This
thumbsup2.gif

It's not about having $12 worth of baking soda.... it's about spreading some baking soda over the filter media effectively and having it be useful for odors.

The filter itself, the technique and the process are about $11.95 of what your paying for, the rest is actually baking soda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back