Magnefine AT Filter Honda V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is Magnefine ATF Filter in the trans line in a 2002 Honda Accord V6.
I drove around after and made sure there was no leaks.. I guess these need to be changed 1 time a year?

[Linked Image]

The older 4 cylinder accords had a factory inline filter on top of the engine on the drivers side. Very hard to see. Might want to see if ones there too.

Originally Posted by millerbl00
The older 4 cylinder accords had a factory inline filter on top of the engine on the drivers side. Very hard to see. Might want to see if ones there too.

It's not on his car.

It's on my 2010. So maybe 2008--2012 or so......

I used a Wix 33033 filter on my power steering.

Made of metal, with a cellulose core...

3/8 inlet / outlet...

Originally Posted by David1
.. I guess these need to be changed 1 time a year?

If you like wasting money, then sure

I looked all over there is no other atf filter other then the one inside the transmission...

Perhaps... i just know on my car the engine in the picture.. 02 honda accord v6 that is the only atf filter other then the one thats inside the trans itself

Well it says clearly on the filter change each year or 15000 miles.. I think... I do remember it says change 1 time a year.
Its no big deal.. I got this at advance.. part number jx150 . I actually got it FREE via a 40$ speed perk...
Yes I said 40$ speed perk..When I did my tune up i used a 40$ speed perk and to get over 100$ i added this filter ... so basically it was free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back