Elantra Touring repair guide?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wasn't quite sure where to put this, so sorry mods if this isn't the right place.
I'm searching for a Haynes or Chilton manual for a 2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring and am at a loss.

I've read in multiple places that the Touring isn't the same as an Elantra, so don't know of the Elantra manuals would suffice.

I get FSM on DVD or PDF and print out what I am working on. Like this one.. PDF Manual

I use Alldata, Mitchell's and paper original FSM for most car I work on but for a Hyundai I have very little so I would use these.

Check with your local library. Mine has Chilton online which I can use from home by logging into my library account. If I want Alldata, I have to stop in at the library and either take notes or print out what I need. I also can read Consumers Report and other sources under their Data or Research section all from home.

Last edited:
Just did a quick check to see what may be available from home at my library and this is what I found.
Your Current Vehicle: 2010 Hyundai Elantra
Data is available for the following:

Repair
Maintenance
Labor Estimating
Bulletins/Recalls

When I started checking into some of the listed data, they ask for a model

Select
SE
GL
GLS
Limited
L
Touring GLS
Touring L
Blue
Touring GL
Touring SE

Last edited:
Buy the Haynes manual for Hyunda Elantra part number 43010. It paid $16-$17 from Rock Auto.

Hyundai is actually really good and has excellent service manuals for sale. I bought all the volumes for my Santa Fe when I owned it. It even goes in depth about how to test faulty sensors etc. with specific ohm readings under various conditions as an example.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back