2011 BMW K1600GT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right.

Came across this 2011 K1600GT at the nearby Harley dealer and they made me an offer I could not refuse so I left my 2003 FLHR there.

This has 30k miles on the clock and is a one owner bike with full BMW dealer service history. It appears to have just about every available accessory that was available back then. The only problem is this 5 month wait before the season starts.
frown.gif

I have four jugs of Motul 5100 10W40 stashed for this bike, just need to get a few Mahle OC 306 filters.

[Linked Image]

Great looking ride!
But, watch out for reindeer... ;^)

My father was Finnish and even gave me one of those knives with the grip made from reindeer horn and a fancy embossed leather sheath...I associate Finland strongly with reindeer.
I would imagine you don't see them if you live in the southern part of the country, but that looks like the kind of bike you might take on a really long ride up north, too!

I've never owned one, but I have put many miles on them. Nice bike, and sporty for a touring bike.
cool.gif

Have a good traffic lawyer on retainer. This bike is real good as stretching your arms.

Honestly, a fantastic ride, enjoy.

Rod

Yes, this is supposed to have adaptive lighting - had no idea of such detail when I bought this but my buddy, who owns a similar bike, has been showing me a few things.
I'm frankly a bit lost with all these electronic gizmos after years with carbureted FLHR but hopefully things start coming back to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back