Nokian rotiiva at

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any experience with the Nokian rotiiva at? How do they perform in all terrain conditions? Most of my driving is on black top, but I do have the occasional dirt road which can have a mud hole here in there.

I used them on a 1995 F150. Worked great in all conditions. The tread is softer than the 700 rating would make you believe. They are quiet on pavement and work great in winter.

Thanks for the response, I'm guessing these aren't that popular

I have been temtpted to get these for the Forester for a year round tire - I have heard good things about them but don't know of anyone with any experience. If they worked great in the snow, I'd really be ready to buy.

The f150 was rear wheel drive. I drove all over the upper peninsula and Wisconsin with those tires and a 400lb steel plate in the bed. They are great in snow. However, I have never had a snow tire on a vehicle to compare.

Whatever you do stay away from Cooper Discoverer at3. Suck in winter. Suck in rain. And noisy on the road. I kick myself everyday that I didn't swap the nokians on to the Jeep before I sold the truck.

I would also consider the Hankook Dynapro ATM as a good option as well.

Originally Posted by Miller88
I have been temtpted to get these for the Forester for a year round tire - I have heard good things about them but don't know of anyone with any experience. If they worked great in the snow, I'd really be ready to buy.

Get yokohama g015, might have to go up 1 size.

or Continental TerrainContact A/T (225/60r17)

I just put these on my rear wheel drive Sierra. It's not my daily driver, so I've only got a couple hundred miles on them so far, but I am impressed to date. Quiet on the highway. We had one snowstorm so far, about 4 inches and the plow hadn't been down my street yet when I left for work. They pushed through the 4 inches of snow like it wasn't even there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back