Hyundai Palisade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by KGMtech
It's a nice looking SUV, but that complicated grille is going to be difficult to keep clean, and a task to clean period!

It does seem to be the trend these days.

I think it looks like Infinity and Hyundai had a love child.
lol.gif

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited:
Originally Posted by StevieC
I think it looks like Infinity and Hyundai had a love child.
lol.gif

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

I don't see it.

The headlights blend in with the styling versus sticking out from it. I like it.

Is it a reincarnated one-model-year-only 2009 Kia Borrego (in the Hyundia-Kia conglomerate)? That one-hit wonder also had a 3.8L V6.
And don't we already have a Sorento-SantaFe to fill that segment?
I would like to know how the "in-vehicle intercom" works... what ever happened to yelling? Parents enjoy yelling. Don't deny them the joy.
An intercom to talk 6 feet away, what will they think of next. Geniuses.
And the Kid Quiet Zone to blank out the kid's screaming is a technical tour-de-force!

Originally Posted by oil_film_movies
.. what ever happened to yelling? Parents enjoy yelling. Don't deny them the joy.
If the kid has full size headphones on his ears blasting loud music, then neither yelling nor intercom is going to grab his attention. They need something in the seat that will pop out and poke his behind.

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
.. what ever happened to yelling? Parents enjoy yelling. Don't deny them the joy.
If the kid has full size headphones on his ears blasting loud music, then neither yelling nor intercom is going to grab his attention. They need something in the seat that will pop out and poke his behind.

Electrocution on the back seat, with a switch flipped by the driver! We are clever on bitog. Proved it again. Crowd-sourced brainpower here. Parents can replace the joy of yelling with the joy of electrons.

Electrocution on the back seat, with a switch flipped by the driver!
A not so gentle seat massage. I like it.

Originally Posted by nthach
Hyundai's hit this out of the park, and it doesn't look like a Subaru and Honda had a kid.

I think you're right. They will do well with this vehicle. The fuel economy is not too shabby for something this size either.

The "Cone of Silence" feature is interesting. Being able to blank out kids fighting in the rear will lower tensions up front. I'm curious as to how it works. Noise cancelling?

To me it looks nothing like an Infinity, but what do I care? My uncle had an Excel in 1995 and it was junk (sorry, haven't read this line in more than a year and I was waxing nostalgic in my old age).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back