New mirror for sun visors in car

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to get my Civic interior (just the two visors and the ceiling liner) redone locally. The guy warned me that some times, the mirrors on the visors don't fit back on--evidently they have clips that can break when this work is done.

Do any of you have a recommendation for putting new ones on? I'd really only need one on the passenger side, occasionally my daughter rides and uses it. Is there a method, or company, that would be most likely to stay on, and not continually fall off, or tear the new fabric?

Last edited:
Originally Posted by paulri
I am going to get my Civic interior (just the two visors and the ceiling liner) redone locally. The guy warned me that some times, the mirrors on the visors don't fit back on--evidently they have clips that can break when this work is done.

Do any of you have a recommendation for putting new ones on? I'd really only need one on the passenger side, occasionally my daughter rides and uses it. Is there a method, or company, that would be most likely to stay on, and not continually fall off, or tear the new fabric?
Go to the yard and get a second set. Destroy the visor to salvage the mirror component.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back