Purolator BOSS Cabin Air FIlter

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw these at work today. I guess they are to compete with the FRAM Fresh Breeze b/c the store Im at dont sell them.. But they seems very constrictive. Im not sure b/c I have not tried one or even sold one yet. I know I used a BOSCH HEPA Cabin Filter once and it was so constrictive when I had the A/C blower motor on full it felt like it had it on Medium. So Im not sure about the Purolator BOSS yet. Has anyone else seen on or tried one?

Here is picture and specs and video

[Linked Image]

Introducing Purolator BOSS® Premium Cabin Air Filters with Febreze Freshness

The average American spends almost 300 hours in their car every year. That's a lot of time spent breathing contaminated air that circulates within the cabin. Purolator BOSS Premium Cabin Air Filters with Febreze Freshness are designed with triple-layer protection. This powerful combination blocks and controls odors while preventing mold and bacteria growth. The filter effectively blocks most fine dust particles and allergens that could compromise your and your passengers' health.
Purolator BOSS Premium Cabin Air Filters:

Blocks and controls odors with Febreze Freshness
Unscented so that fresh, clean - not perfumed - air flows through the vehicle
Prevents unhealthy, odor-causing bacteria and mold growth on the filter
Filters out most fine dust particles, dirt, soot, pollen and other allergens from entering the vehicle's cabin
Unlike HEPA type cabin air filters, PurolatorBOSS Premium Cabin Air Filters provide high efficiency while optimizing airflow through the vehicle's HVAC system
Aids in the A/C, heater and defroster performance
Available for many popular vehicles - domestic and import
Replace every 12 months or 12,000 miles for optimum performance - or more frequently in harsh or dusty environments

Originally Posted by csandste
Usually get the least expensive cabin filters I can find. Sure these are fine.

yea me too.. I got drive works that were discontinued for $1.00 and I bought 3 sets of cabin filters and 2 air filters...
However The reason I posted this is b/c many people buy Fram Fresh Breeze and I think this cabin filter is to compete with them.

However Im wondering if they have the same problem as bosch Hepa cabin air filters...

Yeah I don't want a restrictive filter. I need maximum A/C flow here in Phoenix. The cheap ones are fine, I don't care about allergies and all that. It just needs to keep my evaporator coil clean.

Originally Posted by Nick1994
Yeah I don't want a restrictive filter. I need maximum A/C flow here in Phoenix. The cheap ones are fine, I don't care about allergies and all that. It just needs to keep my evaporator coil clean.

K&N makes cabin filters
27.gif

Originally Posted by slacktide_bitog
What a missed opportunity

They should've reboxed the Mann Frecious Plus cabin filters as the Boss line

On second thought, I think it is a reboxed Frecious Plus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back