John Deere stands behind almost all their equipment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Except this one.

tumblr_mx8kxlqFgm1qhxazgo1_500.jpg

This is not funny.

Use AGCO next time, John Deere has exceptional parts support and is American. Not that German owned AGCO which just buys up companies and slaps all the patents into one model. That joke might get you yelled at in Nebraska.

Last edited:
Why so serious? I never heard of AGCO so it wouldn't be much of a joke.

Originally Posted by Vern_in_IL
This is not funny.

Use AGCO next time, John Deere has exceptional parts support and is American. Not that German owned AGCO which just buys up companies and slaps all the patents into one model. That joke might get you yelled at in Nebraska.

I think for 95% of the population they would see nothing besides a poop joke.

Got a redneck gf. Everything she wears says John Deere,Browning,Carhartt or Glock on it. John Deere was good to use and paid a monthly supplement to my grandma after our grandpa died. I love the JD green colour. I just wanna farm but a yard the size of 12 x 12 doesnt merit a combine,yet!
crackmeup2.gif

This is not funny.

It might not be Ron White "can't fix stupid" funny but I always get a chuckle out of it. I first seen this over 45 years ago either at an implement or one the many farmers I worked for.

This is not funny.

At what tractor model does JD actually use their own ("American") engine?

This is the humor section.
It was a simple, funny poop joke.
Why does this have to devolve into a topic about where things are made; who owns what; and how you'll get yelled at?
Some of you are never happy unless you're unhappy ...

I like John Deere but heard some of their executives say they are not investing in new US factories anymore. They were supposed to be building one in India and China at that time probably 10 years ago. Most companies have done this though

Many Americans are buying Kabota and Mahindra …
Global poop slinging economy …

This is not funny.

yeah.....everything should be made in Merica...

Originally Posted by dnewton3
This is the humor section.
It was a simple, funny poop joke.
Why does this have to devolve into a topic about where things are made; who owns what; and how you'll get yelled at?
Some of you are never happy unless you're unhappy ...

Originally Posted by philipp10
This is not funny.

yeah.....everything should be made in Merica...
Poop is serious stuff !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back