Where does your favorite car live?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ls1mike
Originally Posted by ABomb369
It looks great. Love the all black look on them coupled with the Holden emblems. Changing the badge completely changes the look of the car IMO. I still get tons of stares and people asking what kind of car it is, I have yet to see another around where I live. I likely have the only one in the county.

The first 5 dealerships I called had no idea what I was talking about when I was inquiring on purchasing one. It wasn't until I decided to call the largest Corvette dealer in the STL area that actually knew what I as wanting and had been selling them successfully. They were able to source me a black one with the 6MT.

Added some better pics.

I was tempted to sell the WS6 to get an SS but couldn't do it. Just would miss it too much. When I saw the Caprice I figured next best thing and it allowed me to keep the WS6. I couldn't justify it when I have the truck, trailer, wife's Malibu and would have picked up a beater car as to not drive it in the winter. At least the 14 and up Caprice basically have the SS dash, it just doesn't have the floor [censored]. They moved it up to the dash to free up space for police equipment.
Changing the badges to the Holden stuff is the best thing you can do. I was glad I did it. I love your SS.

I don't blame you. I would have keep the WS6 as well. I always loved the look of the last gen of that car and wanted one really bad when they were available but couldn't make it work at the time. Still one of my favorite cars when it comes to looks. Just something about them that just oozes awesomeness
20.gif

Originally Posted by Quattro Pete
Tucked away inside an overcrowded garage... just barely fits.

[Linked Image]

That is such an awesome color!

[

I don't blame you. I would have keep the WS6 as well. I always loved the look of the last gen of that car and wanted one really bad when they were available but couldn't make it work at the time. Still one of my favorite cars when it comes to looks. Just something about them that just oozes awesomeness
20.gif

My son starts driving in less than 2 years. I think he will get the Caprice and I will find a used SS, C6 or Camaro for my daily.

That color looks great on that SRT. Nice choice!

Originally Posted by ls1mike
That is such an awesome color!

Thanks, gents. I think it actually looks better in person. My camera struggles to capture it accurately.

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Adam: whats that lil' white "thing" behind the VW in first pic LOL!

We have some of those vans
smile.gif

Hah, that was my company issued '12 Transit Connect. That thing was a bad memory for me as I no longer work for that company, lol. I may or may not have cracked the top of that ladder trying to fit it in the garage, heh. The morning after that picture my driveway was covered in coolant from the broken radiator... The back doors were dented in from when I got rear ended in Philadelphia. It was reduced to a local city vehicle shortly after that

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back