Pennzoil / QS warranty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by dpaldino
Pennzoil just denied me a $10.00 rebate because the oil was purchased from Home Depot, which apparently is not one of their "participating retailers". If they're going to quibble over $10.00 I can only imagine how many hoops they make you jump through to get them to repair engine damage in the hundreds or perhaps thousands of dollars! I use Pennzoil exclusively but wouldn't even bother with the warranty.

Rebates are often handled 3rd party and the less paid out means incentives are higher for the contracted company.

Imo the 3.8 was dropped because they last forever therefore keeping people from flocking to the GM dealerships to empty out their wallets buying new cars.

Originally Posted by aquariuscsm
Imo the 3.8 was dropped because they last forever therefore keeping people from flocking to the GM dealerships to empty out their wallets buying new cars.

Ok. Nonsense.

Originally Posted by dpaldino
Pennzoil just denied me a $10.00 rebate because the oil was purchased from Home Depot, which apparently is not one of their "participating retailers". If they're going to quibble over $10.00 I can only imagine how many hoops they make you jump through to get them to repair engine damage in the hundreds or perhaps thousands of dollars! I use Pennzoil exclusively but wouldn't even bother with the warranty.

One is either in compliance with the rebate terms or not. Quibbling has nothing to do with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back