Can-Am 500 at ISM Raceway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be interesting with everyone having to either win or points race to advance.

46120920_10156824196291952_3482297614592901120_n.jpg

Paul Menard starting 11th to the rear for changing to a backup car after crashing heavily in Happy Hour. Funny enough Jayski still shows him in the 27 car.

Originally Posted by dave123
4 cer stinking up the show yet.

1 to go to the green so not yet. That is what he is paid to do though. Should be interesting with Tony Gibson filling in as Crew Chief.

Last edited:
Originally Posted by bdcardinal
4 cer stinking up the show yet.

1 to go to the green so not yet. That is what he is paid to do though. Should be interesting with Tony Gibson filling in as Crew Chief.
didn't seem to miss a beat at all sit on poll and fastest in practice.

No ticker on the race broadcast due to scoring issues on NBC's end. Raceview and Scanner still up and working. And as I type this on lap 22 it reappears.

Will Chase give the 4 car the bump and run at the end if given the chance absolutely the answer is yes and should be he's paid to do it and win.

Will Chase give the 4 car the bump and run at the end if given the chance absolutely the answer is yes and should be he's paid to do it and win.

I dont think so....he's a clean driver.

Originally Posted by Warstud

ha ha ha it potentially is for a chance at a championship. I guarantee it happens if given a chance.

Originally Posted by Warstud

ha ha ha it potentially is for a chance at a championship. I guarantee it happens if given a chance.

There's still alot of racing to go...so those two may not be in there current positions near the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back