Help me find high mileage sticker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be crossing 200,000 miles before 2019 and I want to find a classy sticker or pin that looks proper showing my achievement. I would be content with a PlayStation style trophy of silver or gold but I'm going for Platinum lol. Any help is appreciated if any ideas or sites come to mind. Started on last day of January 2016 with a brand new 2015 Civic with only 11 miles. Almost at 195k now. Thank you everyone. Going to be looking to have a chocolate cake made at 238,900 showing my car going from the bunker to the moon. Super excited!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm as impressed with milestone mileages as the next bloke but the products available look rather cheap and, frankly, silly.

Get a brass or copper round and stamp it yourself. Or have it engraved simply. It'd look original and personal.

I went to the website linked above and thought the US and Colorado flags and the "balloon aided flying penguin" were the best.

Originally Posted by Pew
Wait, 100K is high mileage?

In the 70s and 80s it definitely was!
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Pew

A lot of people I know that are in their 60's - 70's still think so.

I seems most people under 50 years (roughly) generally feel that 200,000 is not hard to expect a vehicle to make it to.

Originally Posted by Linctex
Originally Posted by Pew

A lot of people I know that are in their 60's - 70's still think so.

I seems most people under 50 years (roughly) generally feel that 200,000 is not hard to expect a vehicle to make it to.

Or if you commute more by public transit than by personal car.

Originally Posted by racer12306
Chrysler has a program where you can get a special license plate frame for mileage achievements. https://blog.fcanorthamerica.com/2012/06/12/joining-the-high-milers-club/ I got one for my Neon at 100k, was aiming for a 200k but that ship has sailed.

Quick search doesn't show a similar program for Honda, but might be worth looking into.

The Dakota is currently displaying the 100,000 frame. Hoping for 200,000 myself, and I actually saw one on an older Dakota at a Target once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back