Ignore list missing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't recall ever seeing a list. There's just a blank post when someone on the list posts.

I'll ask one of the mods about it and see what they say.

I noticed the "notify" tab at the bottom right of each post now says "report" on it now.

I enjoy reading everyones' opinions at this website. Makes no difference if I like the member or not.
Besides, if a member here disagrees with my opinion, I'd rather read his comments, than ignore his comments.

(For instance:) If an ignored member replies that I like Purolator Classic oil filters over Mobil-1 and Amsoil filters, then I would certainly want to read that and respond.

Even if another member is stalking you, let moderators here know about it. Works much better than ignoring the member.

Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
I enjoy reading everyones' opinions at this website. Makes no difference if I like the member or not.
Besides, if a member here disagrees with my opinion, I'd rather read his comments, than ignore his comments.

(For instance:) If an ignored member replies that I like Purolator Classic oil filters over Mobil-1 and Amsoil filters, then I would certainly want to read that and respond.

Even if another member is stalking you, let moderators here know about it. Works much better than ignoring the member.

There are some members that just constantly spout garbage in the screen, and it is a waste of time even seeing their post.
I have no issue with those that may disagree with me, or even those that have issue with xw-30 (
crackmeup2.gif
).

I only have 4-5 people on it, but as of right now, not sure who all of them are unless I see their blocked post.

There's still and "Ignore" button on everyone's profile ... so apparently you can still ignore members. Maybe all the ignores got reset to zero when the new software took effect. Put someone on ignore and then see if an ignore list shows up.

I talked to the developer about the 'missing' ignore list. He said there was never a list of people you've ignored, but you can still ignore or unignore from their posts.

Originally Posted by wwillson
I talked to the developer about the 'missing' ignore list. He said there was never a list of people you've ignored, but you can still ignore or unignore from their posts.

From what I'm seeing, you have to view their profile to see the "Ignore" button for them.

Originally Posted by wwillson

Hmm, OK, maybe it was another forum then. I swear there was a link to click to see who was on the list and manage it from there.

Oh well, thanks for looking into it.

ZeeOSix, my ignored members from before are still ignored, and can add new ones, just thought there was a list of all of them in one place.

Originally Posted by blupupher

Hmm, OK, maybe it was another forum then. I swear there was a link to click to see who was on the list and manage it from there.

Sounds familiar to me too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back