Skinwalker Ranch Presentation

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know it's daytime there Shannow.. but here in the US it's past midnight. I ain't watching this for another 12 hours LOL

Good one Shannow - this has been a "thing" for a long time and its just now seeing pr.

I've seen a few articles/vid on that place. Something is definitely going on.

Most interesting is Robert Bigelow's purchase and findings.

For guys that won't dig in further this is the guy that builds the space station extension modules.

He also interviewed Leslie Stahl (I think) on 60 minutes claiming we are being visited by aliens - and looking for them is a waste of time because they are here now.

He also says he's spent more time money and effort on the subject of UFO's than any one lone person ever has - and that he could give a large rodents rear end about what anyone thinks of him.

after looking at his company mottos and ethics- I would very much like to work for or with him.

UD

Last edited:
This is going to get some boos, but I don't believe in any of that stuff. I'm guessing you didn't go? The only "crime scene" show I got into is called "Unforgotten". Deals with solving murders from like 30 years ago and things like that, but it's very well done and British, so a little different for me just because of the accents. The rest of them just seem obsessed with exploring some sort of personality conflict. This guy can talk for two hours about nothing, which is not an accomplishment. There's no aliens.

The only thing that fell from the sky in New Mexico in the summer of 1947 was a weather balloon array with remains of radar targets attached. No UFO debris, no dead aliens,no gouges in the earth. Just debris from weather balloons and tinfoil radar targets.

The scary conclusion I come to here is that if these are aliens (actually the theory is interdimensional beings) they are the very opposite of friendly.
Seems we got at least two types of " visitors" interested in us - some sending soothing telepathic messages that everything's going to be ok and taking kids for saucer rides and pregnancy tests.
..... and other types using technology to terrorize, maim, torture, and financially ruin people.

What regular guys think about this = meaningless

What guys like Bigelow think about it = highly meaningful

UD

Originally Posted by Yah-Tah-Hey
The only thing that fell from the sky in New Mexico in the summer of 1947 was a weather balloon array with remains of radar targets attached. No UFO debris, no dead aliens,no gouges in the earth. Just debris from weather balloons and tinfoil radar targets.

Whether there was or wasn't we/you can't say for sure - but who even cares?

Recent properly documented events trump lore.

The f18 pilots description carries weight and isn't even being disputed.
Nimitz's carrier group isn't going to try to intercept Venus or swamp gas.
If you read the up on this elsewhere they claim they got this thing on an Aegis-class spy 1 radar going from something like 50K to sea level in 2 seconds flat then hovered - you can bet whatever did that didn't come from Japan or anywhere else here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=121&v=wxVRg7LLaQA

UD

Last edited:

You're talking Roswell...not the topic that is discussed here...no mention of crashed things and alien bodies.

This activity in the Uinta basin in Utah was always been very interesting both before and after the National Institute of Discovery Science bought the ranch. You'd think the real activity these days has got to center on the Nimitz incidents from 2004 as it's documented, empirical information that the "skeptics to be skeptics" crowd will have a much harder time refuting. If something defies what we know to be the laws of physics and it can't be wished away with the equivalent of swamp gas, that's pretty powerful stuff.

Originally Posted by UncleDave

Whether there was or wasn't we/you can't say for sure - but who even cares?

Recent properly documented events trump lore.

The f18 pilots description carries weight and isn't even being disputed.
Nimitz's carrier group isn't going to try to intercept Venus or swamp gas.
If you read the up on this elsewhere they claim they got this thing on an Aegis-class spy 1 radar going from something like 50K to sea level in 2 seconds flat then hovered - you can bet whatever did that didn't come from Japan or anywhere else here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=121&v=wxVRg7LLaQA

UD

Originally Posted by Shannow

You're talking Roswell...not the topic that is discussed here...no mention of crashed things and alien bodies.
It all started with the Roswell nonsense. I lived in the middle of the Navajo Nation for six years and never saw a skinwalker. Only walkers of any kind I saw were the local natives high on Tokay wine.

Last edited:
It all started with the Roswell nonsense. I lived in the middle of the Navajo Nation for six years and never saw a skinwalker. Only walkers of any kind I saw were the local natives high on Tokay wine.

Not even close...completely different

Last edited:
Originally Posted by Shannow

Not even close...completely different
Well it was presented at a "UFO Fest," involves possibility of aliens among us, so why is it not relevant? Roswell is the "common denominator," The man presenting this nonsense in the video is probably of the same nutcase group that produced Phil Schneider, who was certified by the state of Oregon as mentally challenged. Lots of UFOlogist paid to hear that nut recall his shootout with aliens under Archuleta Mesa near Dulce,NM. And the JFK assassination was a conspiracy as well as 9/11. It's as true today as it was hundreds of years ago. People will queue up and pay $$ do listen to mumbo jumbo. The more outrageous the claims, the more they believe it. In our own day, what keeps these myths afloat is the ever presence of a government conspiracy. Wouldn't get traction without a government coverup.

A "UFO Fest" isn't analogous with the Nimitz incidents or Skinwalker Ranch to begin with...it's that simple. if the government released information that wasn't a strange anomaly but a documented incident(s) as in the case of the Nimitz in 2004, then we're not talking crackpots and tin foil hat people who want to sleep inside the power pyramid. In terms of the presenter, George Knapp won two Peabody Awards and an Edward R. Morrow award for journalism. Although he deals in what some like to see as marginal subjects, he's not exactly marginal.

LOL...is probably...all stems from Roswell...

Emphatic, but not even interested enough to pay attention...just vague statements of nothingness.

(BTW, there are plenty of actual conspiracies...SR71 A15was a UFO for many many years, built in absolute secrecy, and capable of feats that defied human understanding of man's capabilities...it became identified after decades of operation)

Originally Posted by dave1251
I was with the Nimiz strike group in 2004. I do not recall any of the mentioned activity taking place.

You may not recall it but the Defense Department made public F-18 FLIR video from this incident(s)...there were apparently several incidents over a two week period in late 2004. As I understand it, the Nimitz and the Princeton were the ships involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back