Will Castrol ever have 5w30 in a A3?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Castrol ever have 5w30 in a A3 cert. Oil again other than the 0w30 extra special dealer oil ? A oil than can be grabbed off the shelf ?
Just to add : This site is so great for knowledge for info seekers .So glad i joined except for those thin oil guys lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much . I used to be a prime member but when the big Amazon boss gave the welfare people a big discount on prime membership i said they dont need my money . Dont mean to offend anyone but do people on welfare need prime ?

Originally Posted by Kjmack
Thank you so much . I used to be a prime member but when the big Amazon boss gave the welfare people a big discount on prime membership i said they dont need my money . Dont mean to offend anyone but do people on welfare need prime ?

Well it's $5.99 a month for those with EBT or Medicaid cards or about $72 a year. The regular price is $120 a year. I suppose 40% off qualifies as a big discount.

I see where your gripe with government money being spent on recepients would come from, but what exactly is your gripe with an immensely rich corporation choosing to give a discount to them? It's pure capitalism, and a completely voluntary act.

Prime offers affordable foods and household supplies delivered directly to the door. It's a good thing for those who may not be able to afford a car, may be elderly or disabled, and may not have public transportation options.

[Linked Image]

No trouble finding such an oil around here;)

Regards
Jordan

Originally Posted by JFAllen

No trouble finding such an oil around here

Yep, Castrol Edge 5W30 A3/B4 is very common in Australia.
It carries the Euro OEMs of MB 229.5 and BMW LL-01.

I mean, it doesn't actually cost the government or taxpayers so who cares. But honestly I prob won't renew my prime membership, it's not as useful as it used to be.

Last edited:

It is seriously hard to make this up.
You remind me of this person:

Well edvw i was trying to be nice about that amazon boss but he is a leftist nut job that all he does is slam our president , i wont do business with Amazon

Well edvw i was trying to be nice about that amazon boss but he is a leftist nut job that all he does is slam our president , i wont do business with Amazon

There is only one nut job in that relationship, and it is not Bezos. You see, Bezos knows business. As far as I remember he did not bankrupt, and actually in my community he just opened 200-300 jobs. Could not be said for "businessman" that is running country.

What with is the political talk in an oil shopping question post? Politics not allowed on Bob Is The Oil Guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back