Show your dinner

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dinner tonight is this. Fresh, local bone less chocken breasts, green beans, and some brown rice with gravy. That and small spinach and kale salad.

Meal i made in crockpot since i donated platelets at 7:20am today. Very delicious. Lets see your dinner

20181013_172946.jpg

Originally Posted by scusemez28

looks good, but, frikken square cut pizza... drives me crazy when people cut a round thing into squares.... round pizza should be in radial wedges. a rectangular pizza into squares, is perfectly fine.

okay, personal rant over...

Sorry I don't have pics, but we went to a local annual Greek festival and had some yummy Greek food!

Originally Posted by earlyre
looks good, but, frikken square cut pizza... drives me crazy when people cut a round thing into squares.... round pizza should be in radial wedges. a rectangular pizza into squares, is perfectly fine.

I guess I'll have to confiscate it and eliminate the evidence.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by scusemez28

My local family owned pizza joint cuts their pizza in squares as well. Easier to handle.

The pizza place I go to will cut the pizza in squares when you order a think crust. But the regular crust gets the traditional slices. Donatos also does square cuts and is a thin crust. Part of Red Robin now.

Tonights dinner

Smoothie of cherries, blackberries, half banana, almond milk and few chia seeds and 2-3 walnuts and some carrots. Very tasty but not for everyone

20181014_175340.jpg

Originally Posted by SatinSilver
The pizza place I go to will cut the pizza in squares when you order a think crust. But the regular crust gets the traditional slices. Donatos also does square cuts and is a thin crust. Part of Red Robin now.

In Regina, the multitude of Greek run pizza places dating from the early 1970s all seem to have a rule based upon size. Triangle until a certain diameter, then after that, it's square slices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back