How & what pistol does your wife carry concealed?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Marco620
Purse. Sure and why not. Plus it's going into colder weather... easier to pack

OK, purse, I can see. I was just thinking, that's a big gun to CCW on your person. I could pull it off carrying IWB with an untucked shirt, jacket, or other outer garment to conceal it, but women usually wear closer-fitting clothing.

Originally Posted by Nyogtha
My wife shot a good grouping with a rental Glock 42 at the range a few weeks ago. When her travel schedule settles down next month she wants to try 9mm as well, so I plan on renting both a Sig Sauer P938 & P238 for her to try out. I was impressed with the P938 when I got the opportunity to fire a full magazine through it recently at the range where I have a membership.

i don't know about 9mm, but in 380acp the sig p238 is an awesome piece, less recoil than a 38sp j frame airweight snubbie even with wadcutters. that said if you're willing to add a few ounces the nonairweight 38sp taurus 85 with wadcutters is a very decent value and soft shooter.

My wife gave up her Ruger LC9 for a S&W 380 Bodyguard. She came from a well-trained family of gun owners and is comfortable, and confident, with what ever weapon she chooses.

Depending on her clothing choice for the day, either a North American Arms .22LR with the holster grip or a Glock 42. Though her favorite range toy is a Taurus Raging Judge loading with 454 Casull, she just has issues carrying it on a regular basis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back