TuxMat Floor Mat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q4 Giulia's have a floor pan that's shaped slightly differently than Q2 models. Because of this, our options for all weather floor mats are slim. As of right now, there's only two options available. One of which is TuxMat. I had never heard about this brand before but after reading up, and with winter quickly approaching, I decided to bite the bullet and take the leap. I just installed them and must say that my initial impression is very positive. Fitment is great, rears and passenger fit like a glove. The driver side seems a bit loose but with some of the installation hardware they provide I was able to correct this rather quickly.

They're a softer more flexible material, which in reality isn't my favorite. I'd prefer a solid rubber mat or a hard shell like the Aries StyleGuard mats that I have in the CX-5. However, in the Giulia they really work well at looking like an OE mat and maintain the luxurious interior. I took the car out for a quick spin to make sure there was no shifting/sliding and that my feet felt planted while accelerating and braking and all works as intended. They're not the cheapest option ($210 on Amazon) but if you're looking for another option to compare I'd definitely recommend them so far. I can't speak about their winter durability, but being a Canadian company with Canadian winters in mind, I'm sure they're going to hold up just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back