190k miles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the number 4 service and swapped in a new rear o2 sensor, tire rotation and other odds and ends. Megan Racing sport pipe getting added soon.

IMG_0500.jpg

IMG_0506.jpg

IMG_0502.jpg

Originally Posted by Brybo86
Wow nice and clean for 189k miles.
How do you put so many miles on in only 3 years?

laugh.gif
I know, right?
How did you put so many miles on so quickly?

Or is this 189K km?
= to 117K miles.
Still a lot for 3 yrs.
smile.gif

I put 340K miles on an old Accord in 18 yrs(~18K+/yr).

The OP is at >60K/yr or if it's Km's, then the OP is at >39K/yr in terms of miles. OMG!
WOW, good for you!

Just this past July, my daughter and I found a 15 Civic w/< 18K...a real cherry!
She now has >23K miles already but she'll never get to 200K miles.

Last edited:
Other than seeing some mods under the hood, I really can't tell if this is a Civic(coupe/sedan) 1.8 or 2.4 Si, engine. And your signature doesn't specify.

0w20 Redline oil previously with AR9300.(shown in previous pics). Now running RL with 9200. Had Magnatec 0w20 w Lubegard Biotech from 15,000 to 55,000. Then got PU promo and used it solo or with LM Ceratec or AR9100 till 150,000 miles. Since then only Redline and Archoil synergestic duo. Semi retired...Get bored and travel KS roads. Bought 2016 brand new with 11 miles. Already paid off last year. Driving around looking for her. Shes in a garage hidden waiting for me to find and buy. 80's 4.9 Ferrari Testarossa

Originally Posted by Char Baby
Other than seeing some mods under the hood, I really can't tell if this is a Civic(coupe/sedan) 1.8 or 2.4 Si, engine. And your signature doesn't specify.

Repeat?

Repeat?

You and I aren't seeing the same signature I guess.

Hmmm, I didn't see that, He-He!
laugh.gif

I could swear that it wasn't there earlier!
All I saw was 2015 Civic. I did not see...Civic "R18Z1"

Was that just added or am I seeing things?
wink.gif

Last edited:
You are using a 20wt? Oh no that engine is going to die an early death... The Thickies will be here in a minute to school you on your terrible choice.
lol.gif

Nice pics!

Last edited:

Repeat?

I remember he posted some pics the other day so here's a few of them.

untitled.png

2.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back