Getting tired of driving an 18 year old Cavalier around every day...

Status
Not open for further replies.
...so I think it's time I changed that!

IMG_20181009_123005.jpg

IMG_20181009_123027.jpg

IMG_20181009_123046.jpg

Originally Posted by RamFan
Give us the deats man!

2002 GT, 110k miles, 5 speed. Completely stock even down to the radio which I really need to replace, lol. Needs an A/C compressor which I have coming from Rock Auto and I'll probably get to this weekend.

Originally Posted by David11
So you bought a 20 year old Mustang?

Hey, it's only 16! As a completely superfluous "fun" car, I couldn't justify spending any real amount of money on it aside from the bonus I got from work. I like the '99-'04 body style more than the one that came directly after; the newest one looks nice but I don't want a car payment.

Last edited:
Nice! Wheels, colors, scoop, spoiler all look like they match up well and a 5 speed to boot. Now for the headers and flow Masters! ...Ž

Originally Posted by David11
So you bought a 20 year old Mustang?
j/k! Nice car!

So.... you lurk for 2 years..............

J/K

Those are fun but watch that gas pedal. I remember driving a friends GT and it only took a few WOT runs down some country roads to see the gas gauge needle move noticeably down.

Originally Posted by Reddy45
Those are fun but watch that gas pedal. I remember driving a friends GT and it only took a few WOT runs down some country roads to see the gas gauge needle move noticeably down.

I know the feeling from driving my Xterra lol. On that note, though, I drove it 85 miles home after I bought it and used less than 1/4 tank of gas.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back