Extended warranty?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope!

The only aftermarket warranty worth anything is Carmax's extended warranty, when you buy a car from them.

If warranty is your concern, buy brand new, CPO, or Carmax.

Luxury with a warranty, get a brand new Genesis
smile.gif

Always figured the best extra cost warranties only paid fifty cents on the dollar. The worst were in St. Charles County before being put out of business by law enforcement. Never done it, wouldn't do it.

Naw, you don't need it. Mine has more mileage than yours and it's still running. Got it two years ago and the most expensive stuff so far has been tires and bent rims (two of them). The other things I've done like tensioner, pulleys, belt, thermostat, springs, shocks, mounts, brakes etc might not even be covered by a warranty.

I would also suggest getting the Autel Diaglink, does MB specific codes and about $85 after coupon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GWSLPNY

On a car like that, the cost of any warranty of any length is going to cost you far more than it would be worth. If you're worried, just set aside $50-100 every month in an interest-bearing savings account. If something breaks, you've got your own money to cover it, and it will still be FAR cheaper than any warranty you could possibly buy with that same amount of money.

Sorry everyone I forgot about this thread and I'm not going to buy the warranty, just save the money. Thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back