Infiniti oxygen sensors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at the graphs for my g35x. I'm a little odd by the data.
-Bank 1 is around .2v +/- .4v
-Bank 2 is around .5v +/- .7v

They both still mirror each other on its ups and downs per the graphing. I'm so used to seeing a flatline on a bad sensor or a lazy sensor for that matter. I figured Bank 1 is just getting worn down, fault code was for Bank1's low voltage. Kinda debating on replacing both sensors at 133k

Who normally would be the OE source for the sensors. Rockauto has these sensors all very closely priced. $80-101 each.

Denso, NTK, Bosch.... all solid ones. Bosch's description actually says "ACTUAL OE sensor" but can that be true? If this was a toyota denso would be highly considered to me as OE.

sensors.JPG

I would go with the Denso on that vehicle or NTK as the second choice. I wouldn't go with Bosch unless it was a German vehicle. Never had any luck using Bosch on anything but German OE's for 02's and Spark Plugs.

Last edited:
It is very likely Bosch did make the OE part as they have a huge OE program. Ford USA and many others use them OE.
Bosch invented these things and their sensors are excellent, Unlike spark plugs where people claim this one and that one work better in this and that engine the O2/AFM doesn't care what make of exhaust its sniffing.

At that mileage I would do both, you are under there getting dirty anyway.

On RA, I looked up a NISSAN model that I previously owned('04 Altima) and it too mention BOSCH as the OE. I also looked up an '05 Maxima and it DOES in fact mention BOSCH as OE. In addition, I looked up a couple of other Asian models that I've had in the past as well(Mazda, Lexus) and they DO NOT mention this.

So, BOSCH was probably the OE sensor for Nissan/Infinity during that time, I looked up my current '15 Altima and it DOES NOT say that BOSCH is the OE provider.

People forget Nissan has an alliance with Renault S.A. of France. They even use Mercedes engines, the turbo 4cyl, in some of their vehicles now. So using Bosch as a supplier sounds right.

I replaced the O2 sensor for my brother's Nissan a long time ago.
What comes out was a Bosch O2 Sensor.
We bought the replacement from AZ which was a Bosch and never had issue.
It was the easiest O2 sensor though with only 1 wire.

Bosch O2 sensors were used as OEM on many Nissan/Infiniti cars of that era.

Nissan uses Bosch as OE - seen them on two Frontiers I've touched. I'd trust a Bosch sensor over a Walker or off brand any day of the week.

I have used Walker, they are a Denso element with a connector Walker installs, they fit well and I have never had any trouble with them. When they were first introduced they were priced right but now they are almost the same as the big names so I don't bother using them.
I am running AC Delco O2's in a VW going on 4 years not with no problems whatsoever, I used them because they had the best harness fit (long).

Originally Posted by LeakySeals
How is the LTFT on bank 1? Infiniti and Nissan are very picky when it comes to sensors. Hitachi for most like the coil, cam, crank, Maf. Bosch for O2. I think it may be some variation of a 22690. Put your options in here to verify and diagram. https://www.infinitipartsdeal.com/

LTFT -1.6 Bank1
LTFT -5.5 Bank2.

But it was just reset about 5 days prior, I had a evap valve go bad and replaced it. I was just doing a confirmation scan and saw this.

Looks like Bosch could be the OE, since so many people reported so. I'm debating doing both or just a single one now. Amazon has the sensors for a little cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back