Rotella T6 Multi Vehicle 5W 30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by ChrisGuerrero
Hello all! Thanks for your continued support, and great questions! The below technical sheet includes information on the back of the product label, as requested. Additionally, for future reference, you can access all technical data sheets here: www.epc.shell.com. The Shell Rotella T6 Multi-Vehicle product is available for purchase online at NAPAonline.com and can be found O'Reilly stores nationwide. Our product locator may help you in finding the store that carries the product nearest you: https://rotella.shell.com/locator.html.

Pretty interesting considering I don't have a O'Reilly near me and my Napa doesn't even stock it. Shame it is NOT available anywhere near me

Originally Posted by 53' Stude
Hello all! Thanks for your continued support, and great questions! The below technical sheet includes information on the back of the product label, as requested. Additionally, for future reference, you can access all technical data sheets here: www.epc.shell.com. The Shell Rotella T6 Multi-Vehicle product is available for purchase online at NAPAonline.com and can be found O'Reilly stores nationwide. Our product locator may help you in finding the store that carries the product nearest you: https://rotella.shell.com/locator.html.

Pretty interesting considering I don't have a O'Reilly near me and my Napa doesn't even stock it. Shame it is NOT available anywhere near me

It is close to you. Wal-Mart does not have it but it will take a phone call and drive to get it.

Didnt know this. When i asked chris guerrero about it and the oil that was given to hand picked members he basically stonewalled me.

Thats fine though as I'll just formula shell
smile.gif

I've been eyeballing it.
If only I could find it locally. And if only it came in 5 qt jugs. Hate having to buy that +1 qt.

Thank you for posting. This is my new go-to oil and one of my favorites. I currently use it in two cars, a 2015 Subaru and a 2016 Honda. Both cars run super quiet with this oil and I keep in there for a good 5-7k miles. Couldn't be happier with the oil and will continue to buy it.

Originally Posted by Garak
It would be pretty suitable, in my estimation, for everything in your signature, except the new VW.

Yeah Garak, next up its going in the Ram in signature. I am "very" pleased with the Rotella T6 5W30 Multi Vehicle oil.

Deeper technical info & background: The 22:12 point in video is specifically on Multi-Vehicle SN + CK-4 oil.
I like how fleet operators digest better information. Consumers usually just want to know if it has magic molecules or see a tiny Kevin Harvick tell them how super-duper it is.
06.gif

Also, the phrase "over engineered for gasoline engines" sums it up for bitogers:
Quote from Shell's Chris Guerrero: "There was no sacrifice at all to the diesel protection, and in fact, if anything, over-engineered on the gasoline side is probably the better way to describe this product." --- https://rotella.shell.com/en_us/med...1kdXR5LWVuZ2luZS1vaWwtY2F0ZWdvcnkuaHRtbA

Originally Posted by oil_film_movies
Quote from Shell's Chris Guerrero: "There was no sacrifice at all to the diesel protection, and in fact, if anything, over-engineered on the gasoline side is probably the better way to describe this product."

I would agree, for starters, with TBN above almost any A5/B5 lubricant out there, for those interested in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back