So much for that air filter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was brand new 3 weeks ago. Had a dust storm yesterday. We were in this for about 45 minutes.

Screenshot_20180930-093811.png

Originally Posted by Snagglefoot
I imagine it will have some particles but how about if you take it out and take a pick to show us? That would be interesting. Thanks for sharing.

I have a restriction gauge. I always wait till it shows a problem. No reason to open it up all the time.

Originally Posted by Danno
I bet the filtering efficiency got a nice bump up.

My first thought, as well.

Chris142, come refresh this thread in 6 months with a current restriction gauge reading.

Originally Posted by Linctex
Originally Posted by Danno
I bet the filtering efficiency got a nice bump up.

My first thought, as well.

Chris142, come refresh this thread in 6 months with a current restriction gauge reading.

Ok

Don't be surprised if you get butt sores waiting for the restriction to come up. I drive for an hour through pretty much that twice a week. Been almost 2 years now, and still seeing no restriction.

Originally Posted by DoubleWasp
Don't be surprised if you get butt sores waiting for the restriction to come up. I drive for an hour through pretty much that twice a week. Been almost 2 years now, and still seeing no restriction.

At least your seeing no restriction these highly calibrated things show. LOL

I test them regularly with a very highly calibrated vacuum pump/gauge. The minders are nothing I would ever use in a laboratory, but the vacuum indicated on the minder, shockingly matches the vacuum indicated on the pump.

In attempting to find a deficiency in them, I have been met only with failure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back