Donating Member Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

gathermewool

Site Donor 2023
I haven't been paying much attention, but recently noted the $50 donated badge. Are there any badges for lower amounts?

I've been mooching for so long, and haven't contributed a dime. The most I've done is clicked on your adverts once every so often, not because I'm interested in the product, but because I think the clicks help the forum.

Anyway, I just signed up to donate $1/month (continuing). It's not much, but if everyone who frequents this site as much as I do did the same, it might work out very well for the site. Who knows, maybe donating members might even get to choose our own avatars and get away with cursing more than the rest of the plebes on this site!
thumbsup2.gif

I'm sure they are happy with anything they get. As I suck up a lot of their bandwidth some days I feel like I needed to contribute at least $50 ($63 Canadian)

Originally Posted by Throt
I have to say, I think the new donor profile badge is terrible. Keep it like the 2018 and just change the 8 to 9.

I might just have to wait to donate until 2020, then double it
grin2.gif

Anyone click on the Donate" link lately? Maybe it's not working correctly today. At first I thought my adblocker was creating the very abbreviated webpage with no instructions, but I disabled all the adblockers and it's still showing the same Security link.

Anyways, I'll wait until the changeover to 2020 Donation badges appear - then offer my monetary support.

Originally Posted by Triple_Se7en
Anyone click on the Donate" link lately? Maybe it's not working correctly today. At first I thought my adblocker was creating the very abbreviated webpage with no instructions, but I disabled all the adblockers and it's still showing the same Security link.

Works fine for me. It just takes me to my PayPal account page to specify donation amount.

Good topic, and I've been guilty of mooching for years and years (including lurking for years before joining) so I've finally made a donation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back