AmazonBasics 0W-40 & 5W-40 - A3/B4, free delivery

Status
Not open for further replies.

wemay

Site Donor 2023
Warren Distribution product...

Also of note, their 5W20, 5W30, 10W30 conventional oils all meet SN Plus
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07C5TPK7C/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER&th=1

Capture.PNG

Capture.PNG

Last edited:
Can this thread be made 'sticky' ? You know there will be 2 more posts per week asking "what do people think of this...?" !

Wait for the "does anyone know who makes this?" posts too. And "why would anyone buy this when Supertech is cheaper?" followed by "I would never set foot in a Walmart store!".
grin.gif

Last edited:
Why is some of it available to purchase with prime membership only? I can buy all the conventional, without prime membership, except for 5W-30 and 10W-30.

Anyway, I am not dumb enough to buy it when I can buy Formula Shell, or Harvest King conventional for way less money. Who knows Amazon could have a blowout price, and then I might consider it.

Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnson
Originally Posted by Zee09

On the same page this looked like a deal for the Datsun bunch
smile.gif

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B074T37K41/ref=sspa_dk_detail_4?psc=1

This oil is made by ExxonMobil Oil Corporation so why wouldn't you just buy Mobil 1 on Rollback for less?

I dont use Mobil products or own a Nissan.
Neither a Toyota.

Originally Posted by BigD1
Anyway, I am not dumb enough to buy it when I can buy Formula Shell, or Harvest King conventional for way less money. Who knows Amazon could have a blowout price, and then I might consider it.

Are they just preferred as brands or are you suggesting FS and HK are 'better' motor oil than WP?

Originally Posted by wemay
Originally Posted by BigD1

Are they just preferred as brands or are you suggesting FS and HK are 'better' motor oil than WP?

Cheapness rules the day here mostly.
I suspect many are not even on a budget or fixed income. lol

I can see this becoming an Amazon "subscription" product with very low prices for participating subscribers

Originally Posted by Zee09
Nothing wrong is right. Here they are too expensive apparently. lol

Didn't i chastise you a long time ago about replying to a specific poster and not the Op?

I'm not wemay. I'm sure he is happy... lol

LOL

$22.xx per jug? Major brands can be had for that and it is missing a lot of certifications--especially for a Euro oil, unless I am missing something.

Originally Posted by 2015_PSD
$22.xx per jug? Major brands can be had for that and it is missing a lot of certifications--especially for a Euro oil, unless I am missing something.

I like buying stuff from Amazon and having it shipped to my house, but it's hardly any effort to stop at Wallyworld and buy their oil for less. When they get down to say $17/5qt I'll buy it--that's a buck more than Walmart but I'd save on time not going there (not that I hate the place but it's just time savings).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back