What happened to Liquid Glass??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Liquid Glass out of business or what? Their number is disconnected. Ebay has cans of it for over $100.00 each.

[Linked Image]

Liquid Glass LINK

slomo

Last edited:
Are people stupid enough to pay $100 for it? I have half bottle laying around somewhere, if I can find it they can have for $25 plus shipping. LOL

Tried it back in the early 90's I think and had to remove it with acetone. Left a very streaky finish on car. If you could have smoothed it out it might have been ok but as far as I was concerned it was not going to work for me. If you had a real beater with weathered paint maybe it would look better than before type of finish.

Originally Posted by willbur
Just saw it on there for $155(with free shipping). I paid $18 for mine at Pep Boys.

You must have bought the last can. Just searched PB's. Nothing comes up.

slomo

Originally Posted by slomo
Originally Posted by willbur
Just saw it on there for $155(with free shipping). I paid $18 for mine at Pep Boys.

You must have bought the last can. Just searched PB's. Nothing comes up.

slomo

I bought mine a while ago on clearance. Never used it and it sits on the shelf in the basement. Better stuff out there.

I still have a can of it 80% full. They went out of business. I was using that stuff back in the 90s.

There are so many better things now, first of all Jescar Power Lock Plus. Easier to apply, and looks better.

The owner got arrested threatening a bank teller. Think he inhaled too much solvents while mixing up a batch over the years. Just checked Amazon and its only available from a seller for $1,000 a quart with free shipping.

$1,000.00
& FREE Shipping + $0.00 estimated tax

New
Ships from CA, United States.
Shipping rates and return policy.
COMBO FUN
4.5 out of 5 stars 97% positive over the past 12 months. (130 total ratings)
Add to cart

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back