K&N Filter - What Happened??

Status
Not open for further replies.
This K&N HP-2005 came out of the used filter bin at an auto parts store... so I don't know anything about it, but any ideas what the heck happened here?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Some one likes sticking their blue nitrile glove in tight places where said glove does not belong. Reminds me of a doctor I know.

Originally Posted by two4spooky
Some one likes sticking their blue nitrile glove in tight places where said glove does not belong. Reminds me of a doctor I know.

If the doctor is handsome I would probably be down for that.

Some one likes sticking their blue nitrile glove in tight places where said glove does not belong

You think that's from a blue nitrile glove? How did it get past the oil inlet screen? And past the filter media?

A VERY VERY dirty engine internally, no doubt!!

Originally Posted by Linctex
Some one likes sticking their blue nitrile glove in tight places where said glove does not belong

You think that's from a blue nitrile glove? How did it get past the oil inlet screen? And past the filter media?

A VERY VERY dirty engine internally, no doubt!!

No, that was a joke related to the bright blue color. Read both of my consecutive posts. Regarding getting past the filter media, think of a canister filter in bypass.

Does this filter not have an ADBV? I didn't see one... I thought maybe that's what it was.

Last edited:
dogememe said:
This K&N HP-2005 came out of the used filter bin at an auto parts store... so I don't know anything about it, but any ideas what the heck happened here?

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]
[/quote

That filter looks like it was on a diesel engine obviously by the pitch black goo or oil. What is filter #?

Seriously, i doubt it was on a gas engine

Not knowing the chain of custody, I would not even begin to armchair quarterback what is going on there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back