RIP Burt Reynolds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nooooo! I really liked him as an actor. Hadn't been looking good lately. A legend in my book. Thanks for posting PimTac

Heart attack, boy I liked his "laugh." He did most of his own stunts too! Smokey & Bandit was one of my favorites.

Originally Posted by Onetor
Heart attack, boy I liked his "laugh." He did most of his own stunts too! Smokey & Bandit was one of my favorites.

Same here. He just seemed like an everyday, good humored/natured normal guy.

RIP Bandit.

Last edited:
He was a good guy and a nice man. Never had any controversy around him. He and Hal Needham always struck me as the kind of guys you would like to spend an afternoon with, and have a few beers. Money and fame never effected either of them in that regard.

I only recently found out he was on Gunsmoke while I was recuperating from hip replacement. I had time to watch TV.

I like seeing him lean it at 01:46. I don't know if its true, but i heard that Burt actually did a lot of the driving.

Last edited:
Now he is reuinited with Dinah Shore...they really dug each other......he hasn't seen her in more than 20 years.

Burt was my neighbor here in Jupiter Farms for a good number of years. I never did met him though. Died in the local hospital. Kinda sad to hear of his passing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back