2 Yr. Report on 2016 Chev. Spark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good write up and I'm glad to see it's been a great car for you. A co-worker of mine bought the Sonic version for his college age daughter about 3yrs ago. It's been a great car last I talked to him about it.

That ~$12K all-in figure is an extreme rarity though. Put an automatic trans and what ever mandatory options come with that and it's a $16K+ all-in econobox.

Originally Posted By: Mainia
Originally Posted By: Al
Originally Posted By: Lolvoguy
maybe it's just me, but if I'm paying 13,200 USD, it should at least have many power functions/features.
Anything less and I'd feel ripped off
mad.gif

As long as your happy, that's all that matters
thumbsup2.gif

\
lol..that's the OTD price..cost 12,300. Show me another new car that gets 43m pg on the highway and has more features for 12,300 and change. I am sitting on pins and needles waiting.
cheers3.gif

A stripped Hyundai Accent that has power windows and a longer warranty, IF they don't try to renege on it??

IDK...that certainly wouldn't be true in my area where manual stripper Accent SE's with an MSRP of almost 16K are typically sold over 14K before tax and license et al. Subcompacts aren't popular but I think you'd be hard pressed to get into the 13K range even in 2016.

Originally Posted by gfh77665
Originally Posted by Al

lol..that's the OTD price..cost 12,300. Show me another new car that gets 43m pg on the highway and has more features for 12,300 and change. I am sitting on pins and needles waiting.

No need to "sit on pins and needles", but I can tell you I got the 2017 mid level Ford Fiesta with power windows, cruise, upgraded allow wheels, etc. for 14,300, OTD. The car is narrow but the headroom is incredible. I get 37-38 MPG. Real happy with it so far...

Much more leg room in the back seat of the Spark by about 3 inches: 33.3 vs 30.1 [same as a 71 Ford Pinto]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back