DISH Remote Discovery

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have DISH and 3 remotes that come with the system. I think they were 52's? I have had to replace 2 of them because they quit working, hard to click, etc. I noticed even the new ones didn't respond well to clicks and I really had to press hard (or press 2-5 times) to get them to respond.

My wife wanted a Voice Controlled Remote (54) so I got one and I am amazed in the difference in the quality between the 52 and the 54. The Voice Controlled is very responsive, feels heavier and feels better made. Plus it lights up when you pick it up which is great for watching TV in the dark.

SO....if your Dish Remote is irritating you, shell out the $20-25 and get the new Voice Remote. You will be pleased, I think.

Last edited:
thanks! at that price its a good move, as i need my binoculars to see the small stuff on the standard remote + a light at night!!

Virtually no difference in price between getting direct from DISH vs Amazon. I wish I'd have done this years ago. Plus at DISH I always get to speak someone that speaks English I understand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back