Canola Follow-up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by MolaKule
I am simply asking some valid questions as to how you arrive at your declarations.

You ask how I came to a conclusion, quoting where I explicitly state that I've not come to any conclusions (that's what inconclusive means). When called out on it, you trim the quote to omit the word "inconclusive". And you think that's valid? But I'll bite anyway: the same way I conclude that Rotella has any efficacy as an engine lubricant despite doing the exact same thing. That's right, and you know it: all oils degrade over time when exposed to oxygen and moisture.

I'm out. Anyone who wants to know how the Ranger handles canola when I do that, PM me some alternate means of contact and I'll keep you updated. As far as BITOG is concerned, there are a lot of great minds here but the antagonists have ruined the site for me. I don't expect to have an account here after Sunday.

Last edited:
Pointing to a specific statement and asking you as to how you arrived at this specific statement is very valid.

Originally Posted by Kembro2012
My basis for this is the consistency of performance and lack of apparent degradation, even under high-stress, high-load driving conditions, while I was frequently driving the car, coupled with the rapid deterioration of the oil when left to sit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back