iOS iPAD Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not sure that iStuff works like that, where you can just place files on the storage. You could try using iCloud, which would avail the file(s) to the user to with as they wish. I use VLC and activate its internal WiFi server, then use a browser on the device that has the file(s) you'd like to transfer to access VLC's server in order to transfer the file(s).

Just attach it to your PC via Apple's 'Lightning to USB Camera Adapter" or "Dock Connector to USB adapter" for older iPads with the 30-pin port. Then treat as a removable drive. If you run Macs you can use Airdrop. 3rd party equivalents exist but buy a quality brand (Belkin, etc) as cheap no-name Chinese versions can be finicky. Worth a try though if you are willing to take a chance for cheap.

I thought that removable drive only worked for the camera file aka jpg etc. When I hook up the iPhone, I only see the "DCIM" directory under "Internal Storage".

Walk into a Bestbuy and buy an Android tablet.
lol.gif

All kidding aside, It's not quite easy on iPad without iTunes.

Yup, we went ahead with our existing Nexus product. It was a lowly project for a 'while in air' in-flight entertainment.
Thank you very much to all who answered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back